terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2015

The beauty and the mysterious

Not even knowing each other, I really believe in something different, far from what I believed until now, this exact moment. You don't see it clearly, yet, I understand. Afterall, you just live your days like a normal fate, you're built just like the rest of us.
I don't know what I've seen in you, I admit. Apparently, just a normal person. But that's the question I ask myself every single day. Perhaps I'm living a perfect illusion and I don't quite understand what's the point of it. I just feel like if we met each other, everything would be different and life would just become fulfilled with your positive energy.
Well, I admit that I've seen something in your eyes, in your pretty face. What's hard for me is to clearly define my feelings about you. You lool like everything I appreciate from a girl: simplicity. Unlike other people you can turn all the world full of darkness and despair, into a complex beautiful anonymity; that's precisely what I want to see - all I want is the opportunity to look through your eyes and appreciate what the world has for the most.
Because all people really deserve an opportunity to be happy and no one should really be ashamed about how they feel. But that's what society taught us, we live everyday just to pretend that everything is okay, when the truth is - most of us hide feelings that shouldn't be hided. I believe that happiness starts there: recognizing what we feel and doing something about it. It's not easy though, but it's worth it.
So, one day, when you feel alone - quite impossible due to circunstances -, just know that I'm here, your friend from an anonymous world

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente!